We have our allocation for 6 Nations 2020 home games and have attached applications for those members wishing to apply for tickets. As we expect these games to be popular, please only apply for 2 tickets per member and indicate if you wish to be considered for additional tickets should the full allocation not be met. PLEASE NOTE - only "club members will be able to access the form.
You are reminded of the following:
· All tickets ordered and supplied are subject to the RFU ticket terms and conditions, a copy of which is available on request from the Club Secretary.
· Tickets are for Members personal use and can only be used by the member together with their family, friend or colleague. Don’t be tempted to dispose of spare tickets on the day of the match, even to “Genuine Fans”! The RFU Ticket office is open on match days for Grade A matches (6-Nations & games versus Australia, South Africa & New Zealand) up to 30 minutes before kick-off time where a refund, less administration charges will be made to the club which will be passed on in due course.
· In particular, no member may sell or dispose of their tickets to anyone if they are not required for the member’s personal use, they should be returned to the Club Secretary. If you are allocated two or more tickets, the Club may want to know who will be accompanying you or who accompanied you to the game and request back the tickets after the game. Keep hold of your tickets for at least a month after the match.
· If any of the Club's tickets are discovered on the Black market, the RFU may sanction the Club, which may lead to a loss of allocation for the whole club.
· Members are requested not to post photographs of tickets on social media